Re: How to created new folder in outlook express? jaws 8.0

  • From: "Gary King" <w4wkz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 12:36:53 -0500

Since the subject lines in email sent to lists do not contain the name of the
list in most cases, a fact for which I'm very glad, you should not use the
subject field for constructing a rule.  In step 6, arrow to where the to or cc
field contains.  Then in step 11, type in the list address, for example,
jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  The only time the rule will fail is when someone insists on
using the bcc field, which gives me an excuse to delete their message without
reading it.

Gary King
w4wkz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

          From: G.W. Cox

          While in the list of messages, hit the alt key, open new and arrow
down to folder and hit enter. Or you can just type control shift E.