Re: How to created new folder in outlook express? jaws 8.0

  • From: "tcivi31" <tcivi31@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 08:39:04 -0700

1. While in Outlook Express; press tab twice to get to the folders list, up arrow one to get to local folders

2. press the alt key to get to the file menu.
3. arrow down to new and right arrow to open the menu.
4. Select folder and press enter.
5. Enter the folder name and press enter.
The new folder will be found at the bottom of the folders list.

----- Original Message ----- From: "O.Addison Gethers" <oag1rottie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
         From: G.W. Cox

While in the list of messages, hit the alt key, open new and arrow down to folder and hit enter. Or you can just type control shift E.