2. press the alt key to get to the file menu. 3. arrow down to new and right arrow to open the menu. 4. Select folder and press enter. 5. Enter the folder name and press enter. The new folder will be found at the bottom of the folders list.----- Original Message ----- From: "O.Addison Gethers" <oag1rottie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Sunday, June 29, 2008 8:20 AM Subject: Re: How to created new folder in outlook express? jaws 8.0 Hello Mike,wow you sure did good instruction there . Can you give me the instruction how to create new folder for example I want to have devotional,poems and notes folder? I had the instruction but lost it when I had computer problem 4 weeks ago and lost all of my document ,music and picture file. I will appreciated if you could help me with this matter. If you want to e-mail me private you can send me at oag1rottie@xxxxxxxxxxx
Addisonwindow live messenger:oag1rottie@xxxxxxxxxxx aim: durangoadd64 skype: cowboys62 yahoo ID: OADDISONGETHERS ----- Original Message ----- From: Mike & Barbara
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Sent: Sunday, June 29, 2008 8:49 AM Subject: Re: How to created new folder in outlook express? jaws 8.0 Hi Judith, Below are the steps on how to create message rules. Making Folder Rules in OE OE 5-6 Message Rules SetupThis particular instance wil automatically tell Outlook Express to place all emails from (what you set up) into your new folder that you made.
1 make sure you have folder in your OE list of folders called(x) the name of your folder that you want all your emails to go into.
Here we go. 2. While in OE 5, hit alt T to take you to the Tools menu. 3. press r to take you to message rules 4. press the letter M for Mail. 5. Press Tab one time for New and press enter.6. Arrow down untill you hear where subject line contains specific words and
Press the spacebar one time7. Now tab once to Actions list. You will see or hear"Move it to the specified folder." Again, press the space bar one time.
8. Now tab once until you see or hear Name of the rule. section 3 New mail rule
9. arrow down to (where the subject line contains specific words) 10. press enter 11. type in exactly what is on the subject line of the email 12. tab to add and press spacebar 13. arrow down until you hear the name of the subject line you put in 14. tab to ok press spacebar 15. Down arrow one time to move it to specified folder, press enter16. Now you will up or down arrow until you hear the name of your folder spoken(to what ever you named your folder in the inbox).
17. Tab over to Ok and hit enter. You will be taken back to the mail rules page.
18. tab to section 4Press the delete key on (New Mail Rule #1) and then type in the name you want showing in the message rules list.
19. tab to ok press spacebar 20. Tab to Apply Now and hit enter.21. This step I'm not certain of. You may be able to tab past this and go on to the next step. Another screen here and you should tab to Select all button and press space bar
22. Tab until you see or hear Apply to Folder.... Inbox. Hit enter.23. You will be given a message that your rules have been applied. Hit enter.
24. Tab to close and press enter25. You are now in the mail rules page again and you should tab to OK and hit enter.
> you are now finished.I hope this helps. It can be a little tricky at first but after you do it a couple of times you will get the hang of it. Take care.
Mike----- Original Message ----- From: Judith Bron
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Sent: Saturday, June 28, 2008 9:57 PM Subject: Re: How to created new folder in outlook express? jaws 8.0 How do you do that?----- Original Message ----- From: Steve
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Sent: Saturday, June 28, 2008 10:56 PM Subject: Re: How to created new folder in outlook express? jaws 8.0 No, you have to create a message rule.----- Original Message ----- From: Judith Bron
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Sent: Saturday, June 28, 2008 10:36 PM Subject: Re: How to created new folder in outlook express? jaws 8.0This is great advice but I have a question. If I create a folder for jfw@freelists will all the messages from the list go into this folder? Thanks, Judith ----- Original Message ----- From: Adrian Spratt
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Sent: Saturday, June 28, 2008 9:21 PMSubject: Re: How to created new folder in outlook express? jaws 8.0
This is a good piece of advice. However, I recommend following this instruction not in the list of messages, but in the "local folders" area, which you get to by arrowing up once from the inbox. Otherwise, you create a new subfolder under the folder where you have focus.
----- Original Message ----- From: G.W. CoxWhile in the list of messages, hit the alt key, open new and arrow down to folder and hit enter. Or you can just type control shift E.
----- Original Message ----- From: O.Addison GethersHello All, I have lost everything in my computer all of my document,music and picture gone 3 weeks ago when I had computer problem. I don't have the instruction to how to create a folder for example I want to create devotional and poems folder . Can anyone tell me how to make a new folder ? I will appreciate any answer from you all. Addison
window live messenger:oag1rottie@xxxxxxxxxxx aim: durangoadd64 skype: cowboys62 yahoo ID: OADDISONGETHERS
-- JFW related links: JFW homepage: http://www.freedomscientific.com/ Scripting mailing list: http://lists.the-jdh.com/listinfo.cgi/scriptography-the-jdh.com JFW List instructions: To post a message to the list, send it to jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the subject line. Archives located at: http://www.freelists.org/archives/jfw If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the list, or the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather contact the list owner at jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx