Re: How to activate AVG buttons in a threat alert

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 19:04:59 -0000

Hi, perhaps this can be filed as a suggestion to Grisoft, an option to either allow the dialogue to remain on screen for a specified number of minutes. If the minutes was set to 0, the dialogue would remain until the user takes action. But that's just my suggestion, what are yours? Any comments would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Chris Hallsworth
BrailleNote mPower User