Re: How to Turn off the Norton Antivirus Software and the Norton Firewall

  • From: "G.W. Cox" <gwcox2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 22:57:25 -0700

You can disable anti-virus by finding it in the system tray, pressing
the applications key and arrowing down to disable. I don't have Norton's
firewall, but I imagine itworks the same.

You don't have to exit Jaws. The installation wizard usually takes over.
This is another assumption since I don't have the CD yet.