Re: How does one listen to mp3 files

  • From: "Allan Wong" <allanwkf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 03:19:34 +0800

hi Francis,

do you mean that you want to send an email to someone and when he or she open
it, it will auto play a song?

if its correct, few things u need to do.

1. send that email using "HTML" not "TEXT".

2. when you set your mail send as "HTML", create a new mail and look in "insert
menu". you should get what you want.

3. only 2 types of media that you can insert with it, that is ".mid" and ".wav".

Regards,
Allan Wong
WLM: 3-m@xxxxxxxx