Re: How does one listen to mp3 files

  • From: "Eileen Lafond" <eileen.lafond@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 11:23:16 -0800

Hi,
Sorry for the pre-mature message.  I tried both Outlook and OE again
and it is in the OE software.

I was able to go through the steps and produced a message and it did
work in the send folder.  However, when the person received it it did
not do the sound.  Is there another step?

Thhanks for any help,

Hi,
Which e mail software are the directions for?  I tried doing the alt o
in Outlook and got the favorites menu.  I could not find a format menu.
In Output Express, the alt o did not open a menu and I could not find
the format menu there either.

Thanks,
>>> "Richard Sherman" <squirman@xxxxxxxxxx> 11/29/2006 9:11 PM >>>
Hi Hank,
I just tried sending myself an email with a sound as the background. It

played until I sent the email. When I received the email it played the

sound. When I checked my sent folder the sound played. I have no idea
why
yours did not play. Try sending yourself something and see what
happens.

Rich