  From: Jim
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2006 7:49 PM
  Subject: Re: How does one kill Jaws?

  a bigger boat???
  Why are we going fishing somewhere?

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Dave Hutchins
    To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2006 9:13 AM

    hi lister,
    your going to need a bigger boat.
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Jim
      To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
      Sent: Sunday, February 05, 2006 7:33 PM
      Subject: How does one kill Jaws?

      Hiya list,

      Awhile ago someone wrote in that he has created an icon on desktop with a
hotkey command to use when Jaws crashes and I wrote asking what steps do I need
to do to create this hotkey and command. Since I've installed Jaws 7 I get on
average a crash every 2 to 3 days and am stuck if I have important stuff loaded
up that I cant hear anymore to save as the only way to get Jaws back from there
is too reboot hence loosing what info I have loaded.

      Please can anyone help me to create this kill Jaws hotkey?

      thanks,

      Jim from Oz

      P.S bring on the update for Jaws 7 hopefully we get it soon:)