How do i use defender pro with jaws?

  • From: "shelly christner" <shelly4jericho@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 21:09:03 -0600

Hi to all,
Okay here is a challenge for all the jaws users on this list.
I need help working my virus protection program with jaws five point zero.
The virus program i have is defender pro 2005 and yes i tried to ask the
tech support people for it but they wanted me to call there ohio tech
support number for help but i cant call it cause its long distance.
and my parents wont let me.
So what i need help with is how do i enable my pop up blocker?
Because i tried to go on to this wrestling cite called www.ringsidepost.com
and for some odd reason my defender pro screamed at me.
and then it said it found infected objects.
So I did the next best thing i closed the cite and then this security
warning came up saying download better internet so i clicked on the no
button.
And then i did a virus scan and it didnt find any viruses.
And its never screamed at me before when i went on to other wrestling cites.
I really really need help!
Please.
Thanks,
Shelly