How do I turn off Bullets

  • From: "Alan Dicey" <adicey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 09:47:07 -0400

Hello Ed and Friends,
I am using XP-Home, JAWS 11, and Office 2003.
When I am making a document, I have a problem, If I am making a list, Bullets appear at the left edge margin.

I have to backspace them out.
I tried using the command control + Q to get rid of that formatting, but it comes back. Also, if I am making a numbered list, once I type 1. the next line will have a 2, then the next line a 3 etc.!

How do I turn off Bullets and numbering?

Thanks very much for any thoughts.

With Best Regards,
Alan
Miami, Florida
Alan Dicey, President
"Yes, Blind and Visually Impaired People, Can, and Do, Play Chess!"
United States Braille Chess Association Home Page: http://AmericanBlindChess.org

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marquette, Ed" <Ed.Marquette@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>