How do I do remote desktop with jaws

Morning all! I'd like to use my home computer which uses jaws standard to connect to my work computer which uses jaws professional via remote desktop. Is this possible and how do I make it happen? I'm concerned because I saw somewhere that remote access is only available for the professional version. Your help is appreciated.

Sean