Re: How can JAWS recognize the file size and format automatically?

  • From: "Yadiel Sotomayor" <yadosotomayor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2011 10:23:18 -0400

I believe so. One thing that you need to be aware. If you like that view, and
you want to make the default for all folders, you can do it the old fasion way
and it will work. But thanks to the new library system the library and the
actual location in your local disk are two different types of folders, so it
won't matter if you decide to change the default for all libraries, you will
need to do it with the location as well.

Yadiel