Re: How can JAWS recognize the file size and format automatically?

  • From: Peter Holdstock <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2011 10:50:26 +0000

Has to be details view not list view.

peter

From: Farfar Carlson
Sent: Saturday, January 01, 2011 3:24 AM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: How can JAWS recognize the file size and format automatically?

Kimsan,

Sorry to be pushy, but please tell me how you can read the various columns
using the arrow keys. I use Insert+Ctrl+1, 2, 3, etc. Using the arrow keys in a
list view does nothing. If you know something that I don't I'd sure like to
learn about it. Enquiring minds want to know.

Dave
Composed on a Dell Latitude 630 in the general vicinity of my Audio Recording
and Mixing Studios, San Francisco Bay Area.