RE: Hotmail Account & Jaws

  • From: Bruce Toews <water_drinker@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 18:45:15 -0600 (CST)

You will starting in April if you want it to continue. This has been
stated here many, many times. For new accounts, Microsoft discontinued
Outlook/Outlook Express access quite some time ago, for existing accounts
that access will be disabled in April.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
For information on my weekly radio show visit