Re: Hot Mail Via Outlook Express

Hi to access hotmail via outlook express, go in to outlook express, next
press alt t for tools, and arrow down all the way until you get to accounts
and press enter there (alternatively) you can also press alt t and press a
for accounts.
Next, tab until you get to the add button and press the space bar, there
you will be given two options, mail and or news you choose mail.
Next, follow the prompts (when you put in your address) (hotmail address)
outlook express will know the correct options to set up for you, so don't
mess with anything in there, and then go to okay and hit the space bar and
or enter key there.
Outlook express will then want to sync and download folders from the
hotmail server, allow it to do so, this should take a few minutes depending
up on your internet connection speed.
Next and it will not tell you, or didn't tell me so you'll have to do some
guess work if you will, depending up on if you have email in your hotmail
account at the time which I did not, so that is why I had to do some guess
work, (especially if you have a quiet hard drive) just go control y, and
type h (this is the go to folder dialogue) and type h until you hear
hotmail opened, next go down arrow until you hear inbox, and hit enter, now
outlook express will default to that folder, until you change it again and
will use that account until you go control y again and go to your local
folders and choose inbox (if you have another account) or you can
alternatively, just set up the hotmail account as a conduit for email, to
do so, just go in to that internet accounts area and go to the mail tab by
right arrowing to it, and choose the account that you want as your default
and hit the space bar on that account and tab to apply and then  okay.
Hope this helps