Hope Windows Live mail support gets better in Jaws 13

  • From: "Anthony Hodgetts" <hodgeab@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 14:00:23 -0600

Hi folks.  When I was using Windows XP outlook express worked fine it would
tell me when I had new mail when you went over each message it said unread
message, also it would tell me when I had an attachment neither happens in
Windows Live mail now.  Sure it tells you you have so many new messages but I
think that is important as is the knowing you have attachments without having
to look for them.  Again fix what is broken don't make all kinds of new stuff
that may come in handy.
Anthony