Re: Hidden JAWS Command for Solving Captias

  • From: "Gerald Levy" <bwaylimited@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2010 15:21:54 -0400

Don't you just love April Fool's Day?  I can't believe you guys actually fell
for this one.  Do you really think FS would have added a command for solving
captias without a lot of hoopla and a version upgrade?  Maybe they'll actually
add this feature to JAWS 15 in a few years when they run out of other ideas for
charging for SMA's.

Gerald