Re: Hidden JAWS Command for Solving Captias

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 10:56:14 -0700

Gerald,

I shut off my IEMax scripts to try this out.

IE7
JAWS 11

That keystroke does not work. Neither Insert key, and neither Windows key in
combination with the letter "C" does it.

I then checked the keyboard manager for the internet explorer scripts and there
is nothing there that matches that keystroke.

What you get is great, but I can't share in the benefit.

Dave