Re: Here I am once again!

  • From: "curmudgeon" <one2three4five6@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 04:30:39 -0800

right now i can't find where in
microsoft outlook 2003
where like in outlook express you can turn off
the greater than sign to clear up the
confusion

what i do because there too many people who send me stuff with the greater than
sign infesting their email
to deal with it
i went to the dictionary manager
while in, outlook

insert f2, d for dictionary enter
tab to add button
when it asks for a word i typed a grater than sign in
then for a replacement i hit the spacebar once
then control s to save the changes
they are still there but jaws sees it as a space
and don reads it to me any more
if i am gonna send the information to some one else
i do not do what the lazy lazy  but heads  do and just forward it
putting even more of them in the email
i'll will copy the message
put into word
and take out the offending greater than sign with control h for find and replace

then paste into a new email to send on

thats mah story
and i am sticking to it,
good luck