RE: Helpwith Skype Scripts Please!

  • From: "Jouie" <jouiecel27@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 11:31:57 -0800

Cooll!

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Jim Grimsby
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2006 4:51 PM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Helpwith Skype Scripts Please!

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Freedom
Scientific\JAWS\7.0\SETTINGS\enu Or C:\Documents and Settings\your  User
name\Application Data\Freedom Scientific\JAWS\7.0\SETTINGS\enu Replace your
user name in the above example with the folder that is your user name.
Hth
As I have said put me on your skype list I will sne d you the self
exstracting files I have maid for you and I will walk you threw installing
them.
Hth
jim grimsby
msn: jim.grimsby@xxxxxxx