RE: Helpwith Skype Scripts Please!

  • From: "Jim Grimsby" <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 04:41:56 -0800

No they are not needed but they are helpful and your information is
wrong the scripts are always being updated and they do lots of good.
Here is some of what they do with skype 2.0.
1.  they alert you when some one signs on and off no matter what program
you are in just like with msn.
2.  they alert you who the incoming call is from.
3.  they provide more information in the contact list and other lists
then the standard arrow keys do.
4.  move to tabs quickly with a press of a key.
5.  be told who is on line with a press of a key.
6.  an easy way to move to the events and mood text feature with a press
of a key combo.
And that is just a start
So not needed yes you are right not helpful no you are wrong.
You can get the scripts from
Go to the beta section.
Note these scripts are not really in beta the page just as not been
updated in some time.  But the scripts are being worked on all the time
and doug is a wonderful scripter.

jim grimsby
msn: jim.grimsby@xxxxxxx
email:  jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx