Help with Outlook 2007 setting appoitnemnts on the calendar.

  • From: "Mike Mote" <mikemote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 16:29:43 -0400

Hi folks!  I seem to be having problems accessing all of the options on the
calendar in Outlook 2007.  I can see how to open an appointment, set a date
etc, but as far as setting reminder times, I can't see the menu, unless I
access the ribbon menu, which I hate.  JFW reads the options, but I can't tell
which setting I'm on.  For example, I'll set it for one day, and go back and it
reports 2 or 3 days, and even in some cases, it says none.  Any help would be
appreciated.