Re: Help installing second sound card

  • From: "Roden" <info.rczenterprise@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 22:36:16 -0800

Hello!

I cannot say weather the information given to you is right or wrong.  But, I
also follow the recommendation before I setup my external sound card and yet,
it does not work.  So, I prefered to have my own way of configuring my sound
card.

See each response below:

1. So then, must the .ini modification be redone each time a new version of
JAWS is installed?

Ans:
Actually, if you want to use your external sound card and your built-in sound
card separately using JAWS, the answer is Yes.  You need to modify each .ini
file.

2. And, do the little JAWS build updates require the same .ini file
modification?

yes...

HTH

Roden