Help Sound Manager

Good evening to the list,

I turned on something in Sound Manager and I have no idea of how to turn it
off.
When reading a document and a quote comes up in the tutor and message voice
it reads the quote including the marks.

I was reading the What's new in JAWS510 and the learning mode for sounds
manager and hit enter on one of the choices and got into this trouble.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Have a good day,

Paul Bolduc

E-mail: PCBolduc@xxxxxxxxxxxx