Re: Help Please with links?

  • From: "Chris Chaffin" <chaffin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 14:20:18 -0400

Hi,
Yes, you can copy and paste an address from IE into an instant message, but
I don't know if it will be recieved as an active link or just text.  I would
probably say that it would just be recieved as text.  But that person could
copy it to the clipboard, go to internet explorer and paste it into the
address bar, hit enter and the page should come up.
Chris Chaffin