Hello everyone on this list, this is Gary Price here.

  • From: Gary Price <gazwprice@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 14:13:18 +0000 (GMT)

Hello all on this list, this is Gary Price here.

I am from England, and I have been using JAWS for several years now, I love it!

I am 22 years old, totally blind, have been since birth.  My mum taught me how
to touch type when I was very young.

Please could I ask what this list is about? As I have received no terms and
conditions with my subscription.
Does this list offer support for JAWS users?  If so, here is a question for you
all:

I have got the latest version of Windows live messenger, and whenever I am in a
conversation window and type a message, when I press Enter to send it, JAWS is
just saying ‘enter’ its not reading my message back to me.  Likewise, when
other people are writing back to me, I don’t get any indication of this and to
get an alert I have to press alt and Tab to leave the window.

Any ideas or help would be appreciated.

I am now on Skype, so if anyone on this list would like to add me, then feel
free to do so.
My Skype ID is: gary.price35

Take care all and I hope to receive a few replies.

From Gary Price.