Having problem with MS word 2002 with JFWS 50.844.

  • From: "Easy J." <rios25@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 11:41:25 -0500

Hay list members, I hope that someone can help me on this list!  I have
Windows XP home addition the version of Jaws is 50.844 the Microsoft package
of applications is called small office XP which is version 2002 as well as
MS word also 2002.  The problem that I am having is I would correct a
misspelled word like unfortunately the way I had misspelled it is
unfortunatly and when I opened the spell checker it corrected the word but
when MS word said that the spell checker and grammar is done okay button so
I tapped my space bar and when I went to check the word it still said
unfortunatly not unfortunately!  Another problem that I'm also having is
when I'm looking at the suggested words to correct my misspelled word unlike
Outlook Express where I would see or hear a number of words in the list like
suggestion list box such as say like ball one of say 8.  But in MS word if
there is more then say one word in the list of suggested words MS either
doesn't allow JFWS to indicate if there is more then one word or if there is
only one word say again like ball one of one!  In outlook Express no
problems with that just MS word version 2002 again I don't know if this is
JFWS, Windows, MS word or what!  If someone please can help me on this it
would be greatly appreciated!
Best regards Easy J.