RE: Having Jaws trouble with this site

No problem with this site what so ever it works fine.  It does need to
download over 250 pictures though.

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Bobcat
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2008 10:00 PM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Having Jaws trouble with this site

http://feeds.engadget.com/weblogsinc/engadget

This is an rss feed.
The problem is that the page loads very slowly.  Jaws becomes very sluggish
while the page is loading.  Even after the virtual buffer has loaded, Jaws
response to commands is very slow.  The IE 7 status line says "done" but it
appears more processing of the page is going on.  It often takes 10 or more
seconds before I hear the click that says the page is fully loaded.

Problem is with both Jaws 8 and 9.

I use Jaws 8 more than 9.  Sometimes while read to end is on with Jaws 8,
I'll hear a error sound and Jaws will no longer talk.  The computer seems to

lock up.  Have to use the power button on the tower and alt+e to end the
program that is halting to get the computer to shut down.  Can't even do a
Jaws dump when this happens.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
10:16 AM

Checked by AVG Free Edition.