RE: Has anyone used Rhapcoty?

  • From: "Aregullin, Manuel" <Manuel_Aregullin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 13:59:46 -0800

Thanks Kristy and everyone for your responses.
Kristy, thanks for your comments about limewire. I was very close to trying
it out, but It seemed a little invasive for my taste, and because you have
to download and install a client, I figured that there would be plenty of
areas that probably aren't accessible to Jaws users. I'm trying to look for
a site which has obscure genres and artists rather than ones that have more
popular selections. But I think I'll try to select a couple that work so I
can have a choice.
Also thanks for the spelling correction. I went to the website spelled
incorrectly, and I didn't see very much pertaining to music. I'm also going
to give the aol music service a try.
Thanks again to everyone.
Manny