  From: Yadiel Sotomayor
  To: JFW Maillinglist
  Sent: Friday, September 17, 2010 3:28 PM
  Subject: HELP!

  Hello list:

  I downloaded the new internet explorer 9 beta and I can't open certain pages
that are very important to my work. How can I return IE  back to version 8 or
where I can download IE 8? Any and all help is very much appriciated

  Yadiel Sotomayor

  yadosotomayor@xxxxxxxxxxx

database 5458 (20100917) __________

  http://www.eset.com