Re: HAXDOOR & JAWS

  • From: "Vicki Wherry" <amethyst17@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 01:14:48 -0700

I know how to get into safe mode, but I'm not sure how to run the cleaning
program once I'm there. My XoftSpy doesn't give me the option to do that.
XoftSpy does give me the option to run at startup, but I don't know if it would
catch anything before Windows loads since it's a Windows-based program.

Vicki