Re: GroupWise and Jaws

  • From: "Steve Britt" <swimmer953@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 20:29:48 -0600

Hi, Sherry. I use Groupwise 6.0.3 with Jaws 5.1 on a Windows 2000 system.
Try these suggestions:
1) First, have your friend recompile the scripts within Groupwise. This is
done by pressing numpad-insert and top-row zero. This needs to be done
within Groupwise. Then, do a control-s, and when you hear a beep, the
compile is done. Let me know if an error message pops up.
2) When your friend does an alt-m to compose a message, have him maximize
the window, and this should make reviewing the message easier. To maximize
the window, hit alt-space, then the letter x.
Please let me know if these suggestions are helpful.