Re: GroupWise and JFW Version 8

  • From: "Eileen Lafond" <eileen.lafond@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 11:38:58 -0700

Yes, I have JFW Version 7 which has the scripts that I got from Novell to
correct the things that I had mentioned.  So now I have to use JFW Version 7
and cannot explore how version 8 works with other applications since I don't
want to change JFW versions back and forth.

What I don't understand is that why the scripts that work in version 7 do not
work in version 8.

Eileen La Fond
Phone (206) 386-0011
e.mail Eileen.LaFond@xxxxxxxxxxx

>>> "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 4/2/2007 11:24 AM >>>
Hi Eileen,

My wife is using the Groupwise e-mail client successfully at work with JAWS
6.2.  Thanks for letting us know there may be problems with 8.  Do you still
have a previously installed version of JAWS on your system, maybe as far
back as 6.2?