  From: john
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, August 25, 2008 5:53 AM
  Subject: Graphics Question

  I am sure that many of you have encountered the type the letters you see in
the graphic dilemma when signing up for a website. I don't know if there is a
way for FS to address this in an upcoming version of JAWS but it would really
be nice. Does anyone know of a way around this problem?
  I frequently find that the audio version is dreadful.
  Take care,
  John