RE: Good free anti virus

  • From: "rmccoy" <rmccoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2008 05:52:53 -0300

Bruce:

If you haven't tried, nor will you try AVG, why slam it every time it is
mentioned on the list.  If not familiar with the product, you most likely
know nothing about it.
I have used it for years and found it reliable.  I have often scanned my
computers with other products and they are always clean of viruses, Trojans,

Robert McCoy
(506) 459-6636
Volunteer, your community needs you!