Re: Good RSS Reader?

  • From: "Gerald Levy" <bwaylimited@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 07:19:35 -0500

Unfortunately, most of the third party RSS feed readers are not very
accessible.  As far as I'm concerned, the most accessible feed reader is the
one built into IE 7 and 8.  IE 8 has an option to play a sound when a feed is
updated, but it doesn't seem to work.  Otherwise, the IE feed reader is easier
to use than any of the stand -alone clients I have tried, including YeaReader,
Sharp Reader and Snarfer.

Gerald