Re: Getting used to new version of JAWS

  • From: "Mark Driesenga" <truthobjective@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 09:05:26 -0400

Well, it depends again on who you talk to. I've heard the horror stories as well, but I also know that it might be different for yourself, so don't let tht stop you from at least giving it a shot. :) That's what I do, and it's so far served me quite well. Mark

"Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner."
----- Original Message ----- From: "Judith Bron" <jbron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>