Re: Getting around Winamp Update freeze-out

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 11:31:50 -0800

Dear Mr. Grims Bee,

I agree with you about this and don't wish to disable the notification that
gives me a announcement about a obviously helpful thing like a upgrade.
Absolutely this is a obviously good point, a opinion worth noting. All I
want to do is to be able to get a update and resume operating a application
like this ASAP. Thanks for the sensible advice.