Re: Getting Serial Number Re: Jaws 20 digit code location

  • From: "Horspool, Matthew F." <drjaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 06:40:03 -0000

Hi,

Someone wanted to check how many authorizations they had remaining, and to do
that they needed to check their serial number.  The
steps were to check the serial number of JAWS.

Matthew

From: "Horspool, Matthew F." <drjaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
umber Re: Jaws 20 digit code location

 If this is the case, go to the JAWS window and press the following keys:
 ALT+Space, X, CTRL+JAWSKey+W.
 That maxed the window and put it in the virtual buffer.  There should be
four lines of text:  Title, Menus, Version and Status.  The
 status bar at the bottom has got your serial number.  Just copy it as if
you were in a word processor.  When you're finished, press