Re: Getting Out of a Table With Jaws

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 09:39:33 -0700

Earl,
I'm a little confused, because I've never felt stuck in a table as you
describe.  You can arrow down to get past it, and explore what's below, or
you can press a key like H for header, P for paragraph, N for next
occurrence of text that isn't the name of a link, and other keystrokes
people here know more of, probably.  In any case, you are never stuck inside
a table.  I wish I knew why you felt trapped.  But try playing with your
down arrow key, with these navigation commands (at least in later versions
of Jaws), and try again.
.or you can