Getting JFW To Speak A Test Message

  • From: "Brian Hansen" <bc.hansen23@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 21:55:14 -0600

I'm looking for a vary simple, down and dirty way to embed a line of code into
a script that would speak a message when ever that part of the script is
triggered so I can try and debug what I'm doing.  So far I've found ways to
create scripts to use messages from the .JSM file, but I just want to keep this
very simple.  Is there a way to just say a string of characters, and if so,
does anyone know the syntax and formatting of this?  Any and all help would be
greatly appreciated.

Blessings,

Brian