RE: Get off list

  • From: "Jim Grimsby JR." <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 16:18:41 -0700

pardon me madam but if you have no message then you did not follow
directions.  reply to the confirmation message leaving the message intact
and you will be removed.
hope this helps.

the views expressed above are my own.
They are not intended to cause any kind of discomfort.

if there is any point maid above that you do not understand fully,  please
feel free to request more information. you may do so using the contact
information below. Jim Grimsby JR.

Msn: HYPERLINK "mailto:jim.grimsby@xxxxxxx"jim.grimsby@xxxxxxx
e-mail: HYPERLINK "mailto:jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx"jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: jim.grimsby