RE: General Jaws Question

  • From: RAWest <rawest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 09:43:58 -0400

You changed a piece of hardware in your machine so jaws wants you to
re-authorize the program.

Find the jaws icon on your desktop and press enter on it.

Go into the help menu and find update authorization and press enter on it.

Then follow the steps.

Robert

To find me you can do the following.

Skype id:  rawest24