Re: GMail shortcut keys don't work

  • From: "Patricia" <bcsarah.fan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 18:46:04 -0700

yes they do.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Russell Solowoniuk" <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2006 6:18 PM
Subject: Re: GMail shortcut keys don't work

Hi Patricia,

So, if I use Outlook to download my messages from GMail do the
messages stay on the Google server as well? If so, I may give it a
try.

Thanks,

Russell
On 7/12/06, Patricia <bcsarah.fan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
and that keeps expanding every time you look at gmail. lol. the amount that
can be on ther sever I mean. and if you do set it up through OE or Outlook,
which might be easier if you can't get these shortcuts to run, you can be
assured that all of your messages stay on ther server. it's kind of annoying
actually to remember a couple of weeks after the fact that you should empty
your inbox on ther server, as I do for messages I'm not interested in
keeping.