Re: Fw: Research it options

  • From: Rouillardmike@xxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 13:20:14 -0400 (EDT)

Did you upgrade to the latest version of jfw 11? It was released earlier
this week.
Mike

In a message dated 5/21/2010 1:16:09 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
billwhite92701@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hello, Friends.  I wanted to offer the  latest that has come from exploring
the research it options problem with my  computer.

It seems that when jaws starts automatically at  start up, I can't arrow
through the options within research it.  But if I  start jaws after the
computer loads, I can arrow through the options, and can  hear them just fine.

This might give someone an idea of the problem,  and a possible solution as
to why some have not had the problem.

Thank you.
Bill White _billwhite92701@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:billwhite92701@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)