Fw: Research it options

  • From: "Bill White" <billwhite92701@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 10:15:29 -0700

Hello, Friends.  I wanted to offer the latest that has come from exploring the
research it options problem with my computer.

It seems that when jaws starts automatically at start up, I can't arrow through
the options within research it.  But if I start jaws after the computer loads,
I can arrow through the options, and can hear them just fine.

This might give someone an idea of the problem, and a possible solution as to
why some have not had the problem.

Thank you.
Bill White billwhite92701@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx