Re: Fw: Replaced Excel Key Commands

  • From: Danny wells <dd-wells@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2010 09:25:49 -0500

Rod, thanks for asking about a fix for the Excel column Title problem, and Dave, Thanks so much for resending your fix.  I use Excel daily and restoring this function is a tremendous help.

Danny

At 06:24 PM 12/1/2010, you wrote:

This is being re-sent for the benefit of answering Rod's question.

Dave
Recording and Mixing Studios, San Jose, California