Fw: I am really disappointed in Jaws 6.1.

  • From: "jim" <jazzpiano@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 20:23:37 -0700

Hi list,
This is a copy of the email i just sent to FS. I encourage all of you to
join me in sending in your complaints. They really need to  know that we are
aware of many things they have not fixed, and that we would like them to get
to it. Obviously you won't agree with my complaints, but whatever yours are,
send them in please.
Thanks,
Jim