Fw: Had an inquiry

  • From: "Cathy" <babyblue56@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2006 09:23:20 -0400

Can someone send me any kind of info on this inquiry any any sights to go to
check this out so I can send it back to my Aunt! Thank you Read to the
bottom,please!

An educator friend of mine has asked about teaching to visually impaired new
stock market investors.  What is the name of the software you use and the name
of your talking friend.  I told him I would get back with him.   OH, one other
question, is there a machine or something that will put a graph into Braille????

Most important, love you.  I am hoping to get out to see you guys maybe this
fall or next spring.

Susie