Fw: Difficulty Navigating a Home Page Using JAWS

  • From: "David Poehlman" <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw users email list" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 10:03:31 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Pattison" <srp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "GUI-TALK" <gui-talk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2004 5:56 AM
Subject: Difficulty Navigating a Home Page Using JAWS

I've tried navigating the home page at www.xa-speakers.org on two
computers running different operating systems and different versions of
JAWS.  On both computers I can browse the home page for a short time but
after that the computer seems to lock up and I usually have to restart
the computer.  I'd be interested to know if other people have this
problem with JAWS or if the experience is unique to me.  Fortunately I
mainly use Window-Eyes and I don't have the same problem with the home
page when I browse it using Window-Eyes.  The home page doesn't seem to
be very complex so I am puzzled why I would have these problems when
using JAWS.

Regards Steve,
mailto:srp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN Messenger:  internetuser383@xxxxxxxxxxx