From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
mostafa almahdy
Sent: April 21, 2010 3:48 AM
To: jfw
Subject: FreedomScientific resolution

Dear list owners and honored members:
it has been bared ultimately; Brian Carver offered me a dongle per no charge to
reactivate my license; and I' am looking forward to the shippment delivery; all
may I get to cost for this; is the shippment fees I believe; now the question
is:
shall I download another version of JAWS to run properly this authorization
scheme; any software configurations should be fulfilled at this point?; if
somebody else  had experience on this type of activating , please share it with
me.
Mostafa Almahdy.
Egyptian Citizen.
msn instant messenger: